Make your own free website on

Registered Aircraft List:

Cessna C172SP Skyhawk II VH-ITK

Cessna 206B Stationair N154FC

Douglas Commercial DC-3 ZK-TMA

Maule Orion VH-PTA

YOU MUST USE YOUR OWN PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE! You need downloaded scenery for this. check 'Branches' for more. YOU MUST FLY AT LEAST TWICE (2) A YEAR. APPLY FOR LEAVE AT HOMEPAGE 'Contact Us'

Make sure you have a registered aircraft. To do that, find your COMPLETE name of your aircraft(up to 3) and in 'RFC AIRCRAFT REGISTRATION' type your aircraft name (eg. Cessna C172 Skyhawk II) and its registration. VH-, ZK-, C-, N, G or whatever country. Go to Join Us! and in 'Branch' write 'Flying Club' and for experience either select student (whatever level you're at) or select 'I am looking to fly for the Recreational Flying Club (RFC)'


If you are Lvl. 1 or 2, we can train you. If you are Lvl. 2, you are able to fly aswell :).  THE THE RFC IS FOR TRAINING ALSO.


The RFC is for general/rec pilots who do not really want to fly for the mainstream commercial airline, or is training. The RFC trains pilots, and flies

RFC BASE MAP: Look for your nearest RFC Base! to run an RFC Base contact CEO. (see homepage for Contact Us)

Map loading...